- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.;
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to QRC standard - single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices;
- Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 15 August 2020 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the QRC, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.